Grammar In A Nutshell Online Professional Development
Course Delivery Mode
Principals LOVE It!
- It frees up the budget! Saving up to $1,500 compared with similar face-to-face courses.
- No loss of classroom teaching time. No relief teacher required. No disruption.
- Meets priority area of Literacy.
- Assists teachers that 'missed out' on formal grammar during their school days.
- P-Card or EDConnect for easy payment (NSW DoE Schools).
- Credit Card for quick, easy payment for individuals.
- Discount for 10 or more teachers registering at one time.
Teachers LOVE It!
- Online means I can work at my own pace, from wherever I am.
- Gives me the confidence in grammar that I never had.
- Good refresher course that is well-structured into modules.
- Allows me to revise any module at any time after course completion.
- Can be used as a reference resource for students.
- Increases my confidence level in writing reports, essay marking and designing exams.
- Teachers in regional and rural areas are not disadvantaged as no travelling required.
- Includes certificate as evidence of course completion.
- Discount for casual teachers.